Friday, December 30, 2011

Reso '12

Haven't been doing much this year, seriously 2012's going to be here in like less than 2 days' time. And I don't know how I feel, I don't think I'm ready for the forken new year. 2011 passed by in a blur, passed by so fast.. Can't even bring myself to review my 2011, because it's such a bore...

Okay maybe I should, I don't want to forget things do I? January, working on every Sunday; February, slacking around; March to June working; Fatpea's suuuuuurprise in June; mommaz birthday and college started in July; August to October in a blur, and counting down to November; dinner and counting down to Christmas in November; mock in December. I didn't know I am living such tediooooous life.

Ookehz, in 2012 I shall:
-get mum pressie on Mommaz Day and her Buffday, and treats. (2 pressies, MUST!!!)
-love Fatpea more and drown him in the pool of luve.
-try my very best to study the very hard for AL in May. D: (Don't think I'll be able to do this though.)
-not buy or shop for clothes from any shop, not until December. :3 (Okay maybe once in a while I can get myself an affordable piece, not more than 35 bucks maybe?)
-get nice nice pressies and small little stuffs for Fatpea.
-GET THE STARBUCKS CARD IN DECEMBER IN CHRISTMAS DESIGNS!!
-pamper my skin... (A lil more than impossible. D:)

Okay I can only think of these nao. And I shall copy all my resos into my awesum diary so that I can always see it for myself. :3

Ookehz goodbye, I'm going emo cuz I want to go to Guuuurney and Paragon and I can't because I'm lazy.

No comments: