Saturday, December 3, 2011

Fantastic Saturday :B

Went to Tesco just nao and bought barang keperluan harian. Then we headed to Straits Quay, and yay flea market and popular bookfair! :B Chuan bought the Charlie Brown comic at only RM8.90 instead of the normal fair price RM16.90 and normal price RM49.90. :D I bought another packet of Norino honeycomb glue pen with 4 refills and a free sample, and 2 Plus Mini Whipper correction tape hehehehehe.

Had our uh, lunch at Delicious before visiting the fair, and was shocked when I saw the menu, O_O so damn expensive and immediately felt guilty urging mum to have a try there. :(


new menu.

the design inside.


:) my Red Velvet with cream cheese! so awesome.

chuan's spaghetti with chicken tenders, kids portion. xD

mum had this Gado-Gado Salad and she luva it. :B


Left the fair, and visited the flea market hehehe. :D Sho nais.... And I was telling mum, annoying her and irritating her that I want that hair clip with the santa's hat on it, and obviously I failed at annoying her, and in the end when we went to see how much's that hair clip, it's RM18 lol. Hand made stuffs I guess. D: BUT, I got a mini OPI at RM3.50 instead of Gurney's RM4. WAHAHAHAHA! Chuan also got something as a Christmas pressie from me. :B


heeeeeee. :D

chuan's. :B


After that we went inside Straits Quay and walked and walked and walked around, and finally decided to go into Starbucks for a cup of Greentea Frap. :) It's a long long while once indulgence, it's okay to relax once in a while like this... :)




Finally after we finished the frap we went home! xD

Waited for Fatpea, grrrrr Fatpea was late!! Hmph... And he had his dinner at Sushi King, and since I tagged along... Hehe. We then went down to the new wing atrium after he finished his dinner and yayness! Aaaaaaaa I was so happy I just don't know why hahahahahahaha.


:DDDDDD


Then went to kepo to see if they're having STOREWIDE sale, and confirmed with Fatpea, and shake together around before going in the shop hahahaha I just don't know why I was being so sampat. :D After buying my pants we went out to watch the fashion show, damn them models have such long legs lean figures... Oh yeah, bought my pants and got a RM5 voucher from the match&win hehehehe then Fatpea bought me a pair of shorts for Christmas pressie weee.


:D


Isn't life awesome? :) Except for the fact that mock's coming.

No comments: