Thursday, December 8, 2011

aslfkhsgioh

Sighs hello life sucks because mock's around the corner, mock's in 4 days' time ftw. What am I gonna do I can't study I have no mood I didn't even finish my Tort and I fucken hate Business Business sucks to the max and I suck in everything I can't remember even the tiniest fucken thing at all what the fuck am I gonna do WHO WANTS TO SAVE ME?!?! I know I should be studying nao instead of whining and complaining here but I just can't help it because I'm hungry nao and Fatpea's probably going out with his buddies soon to have late dinner/supper and I'm all here stupidly feeling hungry like a pig and missing Subaidah's maggie goreng badly even though I always goddamn tell Fatpea to stop me from eating the maggie goreng because they probably put some high-happy dose inside to make me feel addicted to the noodles and it's not healthy and mum doesn't like it when I eat all these stuffs and whenever I eat them I feel guilty but I still miss it so damn fucken badly I don't know howwwwwwwwwwww. Okay back to the topic we need to study 13 chapters for Business and like nearly the whole chapter pack for Tort and goddamn Thinking Skills is killing me I don't know what on earth should I fucken do so who's willing to help me to sit for this mock and tell me everything's settled omg I feel like dying why are they torturing us like that BEFORE Christmas omg WHY WAI WAI WAI WAI?!!

Ftw I am going emo nao bye. x

No comments: