Tuesday, December 27, 2011

All day out!

Went out today with mum and Chuan and Fatpea, we went to have our lunch together for my birthdaaaaaaayyy at Salsas! Sighs my stomach was upsetting and the stupid toilet in Continental Hotel doesn't work properly urghhhh burgh. So I was actually busy flushing the stupid toilet even though I already flushed once, cuz I don't feel good flushing only once, and it didn't want to work burgh bollocks! So by the time I'm back to our table, soup's served, Fatpea and Chuan's already half way finishing and mum's already finished and I was just getting started with my bread and butter. == This explains why there will be no picturessss at all even though I did bring camera...

Actually we went to many places before having our lunch, to Cintra Street, Kimberley Street, Beach Street, Sri Bahri Road... @@ But nevermind Fatpea's the driveeeerrr baaaaaaa. :B

And we headed to Queensbay after lunch! Queeeeeeeensbay I've been dying to go to ever since Inglot is openeddddddd urghburgh..... But after we reached there and passed by Inglot, there's no one inside there, and I felt afraid to enter the place.. == So we went off, visited Elle, F21, Borders, and we spent the most time in Borders, only Fatpea knows why! Hrmph. And I just realised we didn't visit the third floor and above... Because I was so lazy and walking the whole Queensbay's such a difficult task and long journey urghburgh so we left at 3.15pm and went to Gurney! :3

Damn those car plates that start with A, J, Q, W... Making Penang jam, leaving carparks with only a few parking lot left, it's actually forken annoying and irritating to keep searching for places to park our car you know. Zzzzzz.

Had early dinner at Subway weee! :D Shared a 6-inch Sub-of-the-day with mum, Fatpea and Chuan had theirs using the voucher I have. Then we walked around Gurney, got Chuan's school shoes finally. And we just walked and walked and walked around, and went home at 5.15pm. ==

I simply feel fuuunnz today.
I'm turning 20 in 8 days. Wotzefork.

No comments: