Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Snowmen :D



Went to Citibank in the morning, tada they have snowmen all around!! So damn cuteeee yesssss! :D Got only 1 diary, mum's calling the lady laterz to get another 2 lol. == Finally their diary's back to the way they were a year ago. Sho naisss! Luv it like that.


with our compliments for the new year. :D



And then we went to the post office, mum wanted to snailmail yeema's stuffs to her, and then we went to the bank, finally I got my card! Weeeeeeeeeee! Took only about 20 minutes! :D Then we went to Gurney. Again lol. :B




Brought mum to Etude House cuz she wanted to get the eye patch, and mum got 5 masks for a super damn bargained priceee, imagine 5 masks for only RM12! :D And omg their paper bag's so damn pretty aaaaahh so nais!!! :D Also went to Popular, got my Caplet alreadyyy. :) Got my Active tee from Elle liaoooo. :) Everything's done, nao I'm only waiting for my birthday to get all my stuffs with my privileges nyehehe!

And guess what, snowman again!! :D Snowy Dell hahaha. So damn cuteeeeee. Why are snowmen sho cutezz?!?!




:) Christmas is in 3 days' time!

No comments: