Friday, December 9, 2011

Reviewing meself

These are what I promised myself I would do for the year 2011, and I shall cut off those I did... ==


But since it's his 21st birthday this year, must definitely get something. :D
Han 2 presents I dah promised. :D
So cupcakes for mum's birthday, this year maybe? :B


2011 NYR::
1. Study hard, get good results. Trrryyyyy.
2. Love all my loves even more.
3. Save money, no buying clothes till Christmas season, let's attack Dorothy Perkins hahahaaa for CNY 2012.
4. Live a good year, my 19th's King day is certainly a berry good start.
5. Get a DSLR in 5 years' time maybe? :B
6. KL!!
7. Stick to this NYR, because I cannot think of any other resolutions already.


So you see... I'm so bored right nao I decided to review my 2011 NYR zz... Yet to get mum cupcakes for birthday. And zz I get bad marks for time test most of the time so no I didn't get good results. I bought clothes before Christmas season but I've stopped buying...

Bla bla bla, life sucks my 2011 is so boring there's nothing much to talk about. Wonder how's 2012 going to be?

No comments: