Friday, December 16, 2011

Post-mock. :3

It has been a day since mock's over. I think I'm going to fail mock pretty badly sighs. And, I seriously don't know what should I do with my Thinking Skills my god. == Definitely half dead. Paper 3 and 4 are coming next year, soon enough, in 2 weeks' time. Zzz. Fml.

Anyway yesterday after we finished our mock Fatpea picked me up and we went to Gurney and we went to Sushi King for dinner heeeeheeeeheeeeeee! Slurped nearly 3 quarters Fatpea's chawanmushi. :3 Then we went to walk around, and then to Popular, and saw reeeeeally nais Paris Eiffel Tower bling blings. Nothing much, but I don't know why I keep wanting to spend nowadays but hey no prob I can suppress myself! So I shall wait till my birthday and use up all the privileges I get hehehe! From F3 to Vibe to VIP to Watsons! :3 Life's awesumz with mock over and Christmas coming!! :)

No comments: