Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Santorini :B

Hello I'm so tired today all because of Fatpea. Fatpea's got a new job and he's starting work on the 23rd, and for this job he will need to wear white shirt, and because he has only 1 white shirt left he needs to buy 2 more, and because of this we traveled nearly the whole Penang. Okay I was exaggerating a bit...

We went first to Queensbay, then Sunshine Square, then Sunshine Farlim, and finally Gama. LUCKILY we found his shirt in Gama, or else I would have dropped dead in front of him haaaaaaaaaaahaaaaa. ==

After all these crazy travels it's finally 5pm, but because Fatpea doesn't want to be there so early we went into CTY and visited rabbits and puppies and hamsters and beavers and fishes. :B Fatpea took forever to feel satisfied seeing those animals... I had to pull him out to eat sighs. :(


Santorini. :B

set meal.



mushroom soup - no good, too watery and it's nearly tasteless.

fatpea's Coffee Dance and my Fresh Lemon Tea. :B
fatpea's drink had lots of ants inside though YER and made me feel all freaked out and asked fatpea to check my drink even though i checked up and down twice... == they changed a new cup of drink for fatpea and apologized to him though.

fatpea's Brandy Chicken, tastes okay.

my grilled fish with mushroom sauce! :D tastes okay too.

oh god, this is a super... mini.. cup of dessert...


Overall the main course's okay, so I guess if I'm going there again I shall only order the main course instead of a set meal. D: Fatpea ate my mushroom. Hrmph.

No comments: