Sunday, December 25, 2011

Last night's Christmas eve. :3

We left my house at about 7.15pm, and reached Straits Quay at about 7.30pm I guess? Lol. At least now I know 7 something's still early, at least early enough to still get a parking lot. And before we left, Auntie Maggie came to press our bell and gave us a box of fruit cake she baked herself! Awesuum I luv her cakessss and muffinssss! I think the box now is only left with 2 pieces of fruit cake hehehe I ate 4 pieces for my brunch when I woke up. :b




Ummph and please stop wondering at the sequence of my pictures becuz they're all correct and not wrong because Fatpea and I walked in and out of Straits Quay a hundred times. Maybe more.

Visited the flea market and I saw a top with an Eiffel Tower printed on it and the Paris word. Urgh... Anyway we walked around and around and went inside after I took pictures of the tree in the night with the lights lit up! :B OH FATPEA DIDN'T STEAL MY CAMERA FROM ME YESTERDAY!! O.O



:3 very very bright and blur christmas tree bokeh.


Then Fatpea wanted to have cake. I wanted Starbucks. Baaaaa so we went to Starbucks hehehe.




What we had were veryyyy niceeeeeeeee. But sadly I still didn't get ze pretty Christmas paper cup. :( And after Starbucks, we started 'exercising'. And while exercising, we met Poh! :D She looked blur and tired.... Still jet lagging I assume. :B





By the time we were in and out for the nth round, Christmas caroling started.




floating stage.

santa claus giving children their pressies.


happy by the fountain. look at the left side of the picture, one happy family.

something in the sky, i dunno if it's a star or satellite, but i'll assume it's a satellite. fatpea said something about ISS.......

look at the sea of people. o.o


And ze night ended with just like that, with people cheering highly in The Library and Berlin Bier Hauz. Lulz they were really very high and kept cheering lol. Christmas day is coming to an end, 2011 is coming to an end. Time reeeeeeeally flies doesn't it, Fatpea even got last year and this year confused. Lulz.


and this, something chuan and i made for mommaz, obviously chuan did the drawing job. :3

No comments: