Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Birthday Dinner!

Hello sorry I'm lateeee Happy Belated Birthday to myself lulz I'm 20. D:
Had early dinner at MFM with Fatpea, I prefer the old MFM menu...











Had Dory Manhattan Fish n Chips, while Fatpea had Cherry Snapper something something... Can you even bring yourself to believe Fatpea's little plate of thing cost RM25.90? == I can't...

I was very busy last Wednesday, so awesumz lulz. Watson's privilege, 5x points on your first visit to the store on your birthday month, grabbed this opportunity to buy stuffs I neeeeed. Got a free cup of Boost for mum cuz there's also a Birthday Boost from Boost. :b Then we had ice cream at Gelatomio cuz members get 20% off total bill on your birthday and the girl wished me birthday, hahaha so nais and the girl's pretty~ Thennnn F3! Hahahahaha bought my crew tee and belts and nail colour omgz~*` Pictures will be up laterz in another post. :3

Oh and before that, right after Fatpea picked me from college we went to Baskin, buy 1 free 1 promotion ahhhh~ I was wearing pink on my birthday hahahahaha so awesumz!

Then Wen and Poh and Nigel came in the night and gave me a SURPRISE~~ Yoz Fatpea does this ring a bell~ Hahahahahahahaha. Forgot to get a picture of the cake though, and Poh left Penang the next day.

My 2012 birthday's very busy, I was a bee flying here and there~ Fatpea was speechless with me I don't know why or maybe it's just his expression like always always always always. HRMPH! Cyaaaaa peopleeeee. :B

No comments: