Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Buffday Pressies :3

rightz this was fatpea's, i don't even know why am i uploading this here.

my first birthday cake from aunty elaine, received it the day before my birthday lulz. it's a Ritz Tiramisu. :b

these are from the college gang, wy, hc, dex, ch, piglet and uncle willie. thanks guys. :3

this is from ze loooveliest zhokong. :3

stuffs i got myself, chuan contributed 30 bucks so i'll take it he bought me the belts lulz.

fatpea got me this. :D Ei-ei-ei-ei-eifel Tower!! with a M for Material and also for Meen. :3

this is from wen, handmade with love. :*

THIS, is from my love! third birthday cake. it's a Jenny Brownie. :b Love Balm from my love, and a handmade carddddd. :'3

and another present from hwei kuan! a pen with my big big name carved on it. :)

howeverrrrr, this is still the best pressie i guess. :3 being the best doesn't mean i'll love it the most you know. :3





Thank you so much for everything, I loove you guys' pressiesssss a lot lot lot lot lot. :3

No comments: