Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve :3

Yoz peeps Happy New Year! Enter the new year with a louddddddddd bang!

Yesterday's awesum, first we had lunch with Aunty Seat Cheng at Cititel, then later in the evening Fatpea came, then he had his dinner in Max Gourmet, I didn't have to annoy him to bring me to Paragon he suggested himself, then we went to Straits Quay and met ze old Zhokongggggggggggg and Kelly, and we were the Lost Kids walking around and ended up spending bout I think half an hour in Delicious waiting for a table and enjoying the air cond, then ze vewee old Zhokong suggested us to just grab a drink from Starbucks....... == Everything just sucked, Starbucks' queue was so long that people were queuing outside the lot, Coffee Bean's queue was also very long, then they wanted to go to 7-11, and 7-11 was also forken full the whole shop's full of people. T-T Then some big big person VVIP I think was there and all the policemen had their beret on and then the Relas were ushering us to the side of the little road so that the car can reverse bla bla bla zz.

Anywayz enjoy the pictures. Food and Paragon and fireworks aahh.



chuan's #1.

my #1.

chuan's #2.

my #2.

everyone shared this.


hehe! i saw sandwiches and i took 2 pieces without a second thought. ==

rojak for mum.

fresh milk. :3 milk is good for our health!

orh orh guess who.

dragon fruit for everyone and chuan's hot chocolate.

mine!! :D


Cititel's recycle Christmas tree and reindeers.


orz
Come to think of it, I think I had more food than Chuan yesterday omg dead and I don't exercise much these days sighs... Then we went to Tesco Tg Pinang, mum wanted to get the eggs and by the time we're at the egg aisle hahahahahaha ALL ZE EGGS ARE GONE!! == Chuan and I were like wtf ALL the eggs are SOLD OUT??! Sighs then after mum got everything she wants we paid and dropped Aunty Seat Cheng home and we went home. Oh yeah, I drove all day around. :B And when we were home, mum said she bought this from her friend at the market, yay! CNY FEVER! \m/




Then I was just slacking around while waiting for Chuan and mum to finish bathing, then Fatpea reached and I saw him and I didn't want to open the door for him hahahaaaaaa then mum saw him and opened the door for him. :b Then stupid Fatpea was nagging me to download the stupid Kaspersky but I wanted to watch the Bottled Passion and then he was nagging non stop and I did it and went to showerrrrr. Then we watched Bottled Passion together, and then after that mum got ready for Aunty Maggie's party and we went down together.

Fatpeaaaaaaaaa had his dinner at Max Gourmet and I stole his food again. :D And hmph his toys are more important than his dinner and me, I hate Fatpea. After that we went to Paragonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn the fountain show hadn't started but after we walked a round up and down it suddenly started. Spraying water up and down, plus the wind, the water was everywhereeeeeee.



oh bokeh Paragon~




oh awesum bokeh fountain show~

then there's this frog fatpea noticed it first, i think it's annoyed with my camera's red light and kept on siam-ing cuz it was originally outside, in between the 2 stones, and then it was annoyed with my red light and kept siam-ing towards inside sighs.





and fatpea was so cheong hei he kept on nagging me why did i take the picture like that why this why that why why why omg burghhhhhhhh. >_<

i waited like forken 15 minutes just to take this forken picture... god knows why and while waiting fatpea wanted to steal my camera again but he faillllledd. :B


We went to G Hotel after that, sat there for like 5 minutes and hopped back off to Gurney.





bokeh G Hotel Christmas tree. :3 bright lights and everything nice!


FINALLYYYY we headed to Straits Quay so damn crowded Dasha Logan was going to be there and everyone's outside by the sea. T-T Library was full, there was this PME I don't know what's that that booked the whole outside of Berlin and made so much noise and then Delicious' full and then everywhere's full of people omg and Fatpea was hot and thirsty so he wanted to get a drink at Coffee Bean and we used the Fruuze entrance and JENG JENG! Ze veweee old Zhokong and Kelly were queuing for yogurt hahahaaa. And then we were the Lost Kids, moving around, stranded here and there often. And like I said above, we spent a lot of time in Delicious, lol and at around 11.15pm we left...




January 1st 2012, 00:00 hours.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!








And, for mum.



Happy New Year everyone, have a great year ahead, and let bygones be bygones. :) Too lazy to talk so much nao, my bladder's gonna explode like the fireworks in 10 secs. Byeeeee! :3

No comments: