Monday, January 2, 2012

The day before we're back to College.

Chuan had tuition in the morning till 11.30am, and we headed to Gurney after that. Mum wanted to watch 23:59, but because it's 18PL Chuan can't enter the cinema, and we don't think he will be successful in tricking the staffs, so Chuan suggested The Darkest Hour, and I thought I could use my bank card, cuz it's under Master, and Master cards can get 1 ticket for 1 ticket at GSC, but the staff said the promotion's over. So we thought of buying 2 student ticks and an adult tick, and fuck today's the replacement of public holiday so today's considered as a public holiday toooooo. So we gave up on watching movie and went to lepak the whole Gurney, a mother with 2 children.

We went to Bata first, to get Chuan's new shoes. RM60 nowadays, back in my time I think it's only RM24 or 25. O_O Then I wanted to get the pair I saw on NYE with Fatpea but... ;_; OUT OF SIZES. Sighs at least I can save my money. :3 Then we went around again, and mum said that we should have some light stuffs first, and we went to I Love Yoo to have our porridge, Chuan suggested that actually lol I suggested ZenQ... == After that we went everywhere, up and down, ground to seventh, seventh to ground, old wing to new wing, new wing to old wing... Omg awesum exercise, just feels like exercising in Australia in autumn, you feel the coolness but you still feel hot at certain time... lulz. Then Watsons, went to look for fibre tablets but none, see my things, and left. Also went to every single pharmacies in the basement to ask for the fibre tablets, none of them have it sighs... Then we went to MPH, showed mum law books and the surgery book (Fatpea's favourite), then we went to the magazines side and I got my Cleo and mum got Women's Weekly. :3

And then the same old thing, up and down, old to new, new to old, down and up... =_=

Finallllleehh it was time for our supa early dinner! Mum wanted to have our lunch at Max Gourmet, I didn't feel  like it, and suggested Sushi King with Chuan's super support =_=, then we went down, and I pulled mum up again because I didn't want mum to spend so much, and by the time we're up there, Max Gourmet's forken full with no tables inside available. How awesum. Then we decided to have our lunch at Sushi King, and feeling guilty, I went to withdraw RM40 for mum lolol so nao I'm broke zz. Guess how much did we eat there, RM73.10 ALL THANKS TO CHUAN HE ATE RM34 and mum and I both only ate RM29 and he took another plate of SALMON and I really can't remember how many plates did he take omgz. So I contributed RM40, asked Chuan to contribute RM20 cuz he had really like 3 quarters of our total. :B




After we paid for our bill we went to shake inside Parkson. Oh yeah, Chuan's beside me nao and he just reminded me he had 10 plates, mum and I had only 8 plates. IMAGINE HIS FORKEN APPETITE. =_= Parkson was full of people I don't know why... Then we went around and around, walking here and there, so much exercise in a so cool environment so awesum, and jengjeng we went to Topman! My awesum eyes caught the 50% signboard and saw preeeeeeeetty jeans hanging, and wanted to get a pair for Chuan but he didn't wanttttt hah fineeee. Then mum started to aim for clothes to ask me to suggest for Fatpea to buy for his CNY... =_= Saw a 50% polo tee reeeeeallly nice colour for Fatpea, gonna show him this Wednesdaaaay. :3 And we went to look through all their clothes, found a really forken nice shirt, sighs I wonder can Fatpea fit inside the shirt. T-T ;_; Then went to Topshop to kepo and saw PANTSSSSSSSSSSSSS. And basicsssssss 50%!! But ftw the basic's only left in size 6's that's why it's 50% yeh yeh. 凸 Went to try with mum, YAY we can fit into our pants HOORA and mine's actually the last forken piece already IT'S FATE!!! FATE!! Mum's was also the last piece of her size IT'S FATE!!! FATEEEE AGAIN!! :DDDDDDD Goddamn happyyyy yay 50% awesum pieces!! I'm so happy I could flyyyyyyyyyyy.

Oh yehz, saw VEWEEEEEE PREEEEETTY ROYAL BLUE colour nail polish, fucken beautiful... T-T I'm going to get it after CNY, after I get my angpow! I will be anticipating the arrival of CNY yay yay!! :D :D :D

THEN WE WENT HOME! I luuuuuuve today!! Hehehehe. But why's tomorrow already the first day of college? :( Chuan's starting school only on Wednesday on my birthday YER. So unfair UNFAIR UNFAIR!! Sighs first day of college, THINKING SKILLS fml please kill me... On my birthday, CONTRACT LAW kill me please ftw. =_= Zzzz.

Sorry for ranting so much about my day, I'm too happy today to not rant about anything at all hahahahaha.

I luv Fatpea I miss Fatpea~*

No comments: