Friday, January 6, 2012

Two days after my birthday.

Hello, I just came back from meeting My Love downstairs and she just simply made my dayyyy, Love Balm from my love! And the card's self-made, and she bought me a cake burgh. Whhhhyyyy waste so much money. >_< Thank you aunty, thank you Han, thank you for comingggggg!!

I planned to update my blog last night, but oh well, I was too lazy and was busy playing Tetris and I kept losing ftw, and by the time I finally stopped and wanted to write, it was already 11.40pm hehe. So I left the thought and off the laptop and went to sleep. Probably updating blog on Sunday? Needa read though BS zzzz. Our BS lecturer's forken changed and this lecturer... even though I know his starting point's for our own good, I still don't like his way... Starting from yesterday, every BS lesson will now be a disaster for me, and every time he's picking someone to answer his stupid questions, I'm going to have a mini heart attack.

But, surviving BS? #challengeaccepted. Will try to.

No comments: