Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th.

Lulz today's a Friday, today's the 13th... :3

Feeling down since last night, finished watching D.I.E Again and went straight into my room and started with Law, doing the notes and highlighting the chapter pack, till 10 something, and I read Cleo instead of Business. I was outcasting myself from people, everyone. I wasn't like that before I came home, started only 7pm.

Then today I planned to drive mum's car out, but I'm too lazy, because Fatpea gotta fetch his grandma out and shopping, so I'm all lonely like Mr. Lonely... I did the 2 case studies, and slacked around till now, and I never did the Chapter 26's 15 fucking revision questions and never studied Chapter 11, 12 and 13 yet. So much for a happy 2012. Miss R has been reminding us every lesson during Thinking Skills and Law that exam's not round the corner, but already RIGHT IN FRONT of us. And the FANTASTIC Mr. R's forcing us to do all these because he wants a 100% passing rate in ATC A Level, even though BS in the world failing rate is 30%.... FML FTW fuck everything fuck everyone. Zzzzzzz. Of all the subjects in the world, why weren't ATC offering some other better A Level subjects?!?! I wouldn't have chosen BS then if there were other awesome subjects. Zzzz...

Please kill me, I still need to continue with the work tonight, probably... Gotta go, bye......

No comments: