Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Clusters

03.01.2012, Tuesday
Had spaghetti for dinner after college. Yayzee!




06.01.2012, Friday
After Han dropped me my stuffs, Fatpea reached at around 12 something and we went to Gurney for a while and I got my Starbucks yayzee! Hot Latte, time of my life drinking this. I will never order cold drinks anymore, maybe except Green Tea frap. :3




07.01.2012, Saturday
Went to Tesco and after that Gurney, and I was looking for a hairband to be used when I tie up my hair cuz nowadays I'm really too very lazy to pin my hair up... And found these fantastic hairbands from Korea! Forgot what's the shop's name, actually I didn't look at the shop name lulz it's next to Fairytail I think. You won't feel painful when you wear the plastic band, unlike the others, and you can pull the band all the way till it's 180 degrees straight and it won't break! O.O I still don't dare to bend it that much though lol... Mum got 1 and I got 1. :3



Then after we had our very super early dinner we went to Gelatomio and had icecream there, and mum's friend came to find her and they were chatting there, and Chuan and I were watching the chinese orchestra competition lulz. And while sitting there, only then Chuan and I realised the ceiling thingy light changes...

blue, pink, violet, yellow, red......

i think this is the best among all lulz chuan and i kept watching the drummer cuz he's really full of.... power... lul. hahaha.

peng hwa girls lulz you girls made me so disappointed...

i think this group's second song's better.

P/S: The captions below the photos are only my personal opinion, I never said you all should agree with me or whatsoever, so don't come hating me for shit I said. Lulz. I don't care anyway. Hahahahaha.



10.01.2012, Tuesday
And uh, lulz I've been annoying mum for months that I want a pair of colour contacts hahahahaha I'm so curious bout how does it feel when wearing them... Better than normal lens? I wonder... So yesterday mum finally called Uncle Lim and asked about it and we went to his place this morning and I got my first pair of colour lens! Hahahahaha so goddamn excited hahaha I don't know what I'm feeling excited for LUL! Please just ignore me hahahaha. And then Uncle Lim asked do I still have a contact lens case I got blur and answered yes then no and he ignored me and still take a new one for me anyway. == He gave me a set, the sample solution and the case. Hahahaha and when I checked the solution I have at home, it's expired!! Hahahahahahaha luckily he gave me the set hahahaha see when I say I'm excited I really am I'm not lying hahahaha.



Hahahaha Fatpea guess yourself what colour is this hahahaha I'm not going to tell you because I still hate you hahahaha. :3



And by the way, did you guys notice I got 3 necklaces for my birthday? Hahahahaha. xD

No comments: