Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CNY day #2

My CNY is so idle~ No kuih kapit this year, I don't know why... ;_; We have little relatives, so no places to go pai nin at all lulz, because after going back to Kampar Road yesterday, we have no one to visit already lulz... I'm only waiting for the shops in the malls to open after taking 2 or 3 days of break for CNY... And I wanna bring mum to Kek Lok Si in the nighhtttt but I don't know how since everyday everywhere's basically jamming... Especially yesterday when we were turning up from Han Chiang, from the Penang Mosque and all the way up to Air Itam wuz jammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmed. So scary... =_= I wonder when are people going home, maybe after this week, we'll visit Kek Lok Si next Friday? :( But Penang's so full of people, even if some Penangites working and studying in KL went back to KL, it won't make much difference I guess. Zzz.

I wanna go outttttt I wanna wear my new clothesssss. Hahahahahahaaa. Oh and by the way, I can't understand why people keep wanting to have Dragon babies lulz it's sho stupid of everyone to try to get pregnant in this year just because it's the Dragon year. So stupid of people to force themselves to wait for this year to get a baby with the Dragon zodiac lulz. =_= If by the end of 2012 there's a shocking record of MOST babies born in recent years, then in 2019 SCHOOLS will face the biggest problem ever. :3 Not enough places for kids to enroll...... Lulz. Can't understand why people expect Dragon babies to definitely be super successful in the future. It really depends in yourselves you know... If Dragon babies were to grow up fantastic and were to be successful in life, then how bout Pig babies? =_= So really, people, think and think again, do you really want a Dragon baby? Loll. Though no one's gonna read this, I'm just expressing what I think, not trying to offend anyone lulz.

Bye I shall leave nao. I want to go out. CNY is awesumz.

No comments: