Monday, January 30, 2012

CNY day #8

8th day of CNY today, everyone's busy today I guess since it's the 9th day tomorrow everyone has to pray Ti Kong tonight.


Some little updates:


Clockwise:
26th Jan, successfully tied the necktie for Chuan! ;_; So damn happy hahahahaha I'm so awesumz.
28th Jan, Saturday, weee OTTD!
Today, watched Journey 2: The Mysterious Island and tapao-ed mini Yee Sang from Sushi King back home. :)


My fluffy puffy pie sacrificed his sleeping time to fetch me out, to college and from college. Heeeee. We went to get my phone in the morning first though, I didn't mention my phone went dead did I? T-T It died on Saturday, its screen... So immediately mum brought us to Aunty Sharon's place and left my phone there sighs. Nao it's working fine, thank god... :) Then we went to 1st Avenue and watched Journey 2, awesum movie. :D After that we walked around for a little while and Fatpea dropped me to college and off he went all the way back to Farlim to his beloved Ari hmph... And came back all the way to town to get me... =_= Then he made his emo face and acted all piteous wanted to visit Sushi King so badly hmph never mind it's the last time already... :D So off we went, had our dinner and visited MPH and Popular, and went home. :3 Today's so nais I get to spend time before and after college with my fluffy puffy pie wee. Improves my mood so nicely. Lalala~*

Want to stick myself to his backkkkkk yer. :<

No comments: