Sunday, January 22, 2012

Chinese New Year's Eve. :)

Helloz. As I'm writing this I'm watching I Love Hong Kong 2011. Hahahaha. King Kong's wife's giving birth LULZ!


Pre-CNY stuffs:





What we did today:




*


Woke up early this morning, alarm rang at 9.05am but I got up at 9.30 I think. Somewhere there lulz I just luv my bed and bolster and blanket and pillow so muchz. :D Had my little breakfast, watched Style till 10, helped mum with her ingredients for the pot of vege she's cooking, decorated the plants outside, put on ribbons for them before I went to shower hahahahaaaa.


helped with these. :3



xD luvin this picture nao. hahaha.

HAHAHAHA.


After I showered I continued with Contract zz. Fucken Postal Rule. But I quickly finished it though. :B Then mum fried the lohbak her friend made for her, and Chuan and I shared a plate.




Then we started with our decorations! Well I did... I did 98% of the work please Chuan's just acting. =_= I swept the floor today, then continued with my decos before Fatpea reached, haaaa someone wore Segi's tee hereeee hahahahaaaa. Fatpea is very chubi. :3 Finished decoring after a while I'm home, and I asked Chuan to keep something for me, he went inside mum's room, and saw the rainbow. :)


rainbow on the eve of CNY. :)

pot of vege. :)


Guess what, our super simple little mini reunion dinner. Lulz.



Happy Chinese New Year's Eve everyone. Be safe and be home for dinner. It's the best time for a family to reunite together and have a laugh. :)

No comments: