Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013.1.4 ● 21st Birthday

Hello, I'm here writing what happened yesterday, while The Little Mermaid 2 is playing on the tv. :D I'm a happy girl! Spent my 21st birthday well with my loved ones, laughing chatting taking photos. Fei and Wei Shern pak tor as usual. Lol the two guys. Anyway yesterday was 2013.1.4, which means 爱你一生一世. Please don't ask me how do I know what does the number stand for, because that's what I know since primary lol.




Did that picture myself yay! :D And here's a picture of yours truly, forgive my ss-ness it's my birthday mahhhhh. :B


finally 21!

OOTD! :)


Mum cooked me mi sua with an egg with crab sticks and fishballs! I forgot to take a picture of it... :( And I went to Dr Teong's with mum before going out orz... :( Not going to tell why, it's so damn embarrassing!! And I got medicine. URGH!! But they're really colourful medicine hahahahaha.




Then only I went out with Fei, went to Gurney and headed to Nando's because the very awesome Mr. Low didn't eat anything. And I thought I could claim my birthday dessert and hot drink, but URGH I have to say this Nando's card system SUCKS SHIT!! Zzzz. Fei tried something new anyway. Chicken breast but they called it butterfly lol I don't know why hahaha. After that Fei ordered another wedges, and I got to dip my Peri-Peri sauces again!! Double happy girl!!




After finishing everything I went to claim my birthday voucher and freebies! 20% voucher from F3, free Boost and free extra 50% phone credit! Haven't claimed my Sbux free cake yet though, cos our dinner (food deal) at Who's Bryan provides desserts! So after getting my stuffs we brought the Boost back for mum, and Fei said we should go to 1st Avenue because we haven't been there for a long time already. == Got meh? Lol. Walked and walked and walked around, then at 7pm only we went off to Who's Bryan cos Fei didn't want to be there early. ==

Surprise surprise! Didn't know Han and Liggy were going to be there, lol was busy looking for Wen and Wei Shern but saw Han and Liggy through the glass door instead hahahahaha it's not my fault. T^T And then the cake surprise also failed hahahahaha that's funny! It's not sad it's so funny I can't stop laughing about it every time I think about it hahahaha.



Soup of the Day.
not nice! i don't like. so watery and i think they added too much milk. save cost ka?

Salad.
i didn't touch this, only wen and han took a few pieces hahahaha.

wen's, i forgot what was it. hahaha. Cappuccino was it?

fei's, i think it's a Latte if i'm not wrong.

Choco Oreo.
han and liggy shared this hahaha.

Crumbled Chicken something something...
fei, han, liggy and wei shern had this.

Fish and Chips.
as usual my favourite fish dish hahahaha.

Grilled Chicken something something, forgot its name too hahaha.
wen ordered this hahaha.


Actually I didn't forget the names, I just didn't get the names at all hahahaha. Oops. Anyway. Guess what did Han do on my plate with the ketchup? ==


she said the pool of ketchup i squeezed looked like 'yat pek si', she squeezed it into a love shape, and added a stalk on top, and it became a mutated cherry. yay! ==

fei's Blackforest and my Red Velvet.
fei was complaining his Blackforest wasn't a tit bit nice lol. mine's normal. nothing special.


Then the cake came, and Han got pek chek with me cos I was taking forever to blow and cut the cake hahahahahahahaha. (Y) *clapclap* But I managed to blow off the candle and cut the cake, and I blew the candle off at the time its flame sparked smallest, Fei was complaining it didn't look like I blew it off. ==




And then it was time for photos! Lol.





We took some tons of gila photos with Fei's front camera lol hahaha. Gon put them up in Facebook! Lalalala. We all went home at 10.10pm, so late... Thank you alllllll for my happy 21st! Love you all max. :))) *hugsandkisses* 

And guess what are the last 2 photos I'm putting up here?


FATPEATY FEI!!!

KELVIN LOO!!! (Y)