Saturday, January 5, 2013

Lovelies, wishes!!

I'm 21 years and nearly 2 days old nao as I'm typing this. Lol. Presents post!! :D






Hi, one of the earliest present i received, like around 2 months ago? Hahahaha. And guess who gifted me this! It's the awesome Kelvin Loo!! Hahahahaha. Best brother in the world! *kissez*






Mum, Yeema, Grandma. :)






Received these 2 on Thursday! Thank you so much! Tai gan dong le!! One from lovely Lee Chien and one from wormy Wan Ying eggtart!






Look what did wormy Wan Ying eggtart do for me?! All handmade! Hahaha. :')






Studs!!!! STUDS!!!!! Pretty pretty golden studs!! Hahahaha. Guess who gifted me this! Wormy Wan Ying eggtart, Willie and Ch! :)






The box one is from Mr Joe Thin, and the red packet is from Fei's Grandma! ^^v Guess what did Mr Joe Thin got me this year? :B






BRACELET!!! With these charms: my initials, a key, an owl, Eiffel Tower, a candy, a star and a bear!! ^^v Thank you Joe Thin! :DDD






Anna Sui Secret Wish, guess who?! 3 most loved ladies in my life! (besides mum lol.) WenHan, Liggy! It's too pretty... And the liquid is baby blue in colour!!!! SO PRETTY HOW TO USE???! D:





As for what did Fei get me, it's a secret! :P ^^v





Oh yeah, I'm supposed to make 3 wishes for my birthday!! So here are my 3 wishes, but actually I think I'm not supposed to tell out what are they so hahahahaha toodles!! *waves*