Thursday, January 17, 2013

That day of the week #2

Hello there. I'm here in college early again. I'm supposed to be with Fei now instead of sitting on the chair in the foyer again. Gastric attacked Fei this morning and I'm assuming he is half dead now. :( So here am I early, blogging my way again.

Anyway, customized ze blog last night. Went to search for nice blogskins on blogskins.com but couldn't find any. Maybe they're nice but just not my cup of tea. Yeah. :/ Edited my blog header so that it's in the middle on top, before I was just plain lazy and didn't want to edit it and left it by the side like that lol. And I removed the 'beyoutiful' picture and replaced it with a smaller picture of a stalk of flower. Removed hits counter and reduced the font size. Added links to my Insta web and Tumblr, edited the About Me a lil... Wanted to put up my photo there but thought it'd look weird so... Hahaaaaa...

Fei will need to compensate me a day like that, coming to house early and then going to malls for a short walk before dropping me to coll. »« So fucking emo nao, Feiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaaaaaaah... :( Why does my degree life suck so muchhhh? I have no idea. Sigh I'd better get going. 45 minutes to class. D: Bye bye.