Saturday, January 12, 2013

Little Things!

Hi! Meen Loo iz very berry happyz today! Because of some little things! Little little things that can make me this happy! Still feeling happy now!! Hahahahaha.

Had lunch today after class with Aunty Seat Cheng and mum and Chuan at Sri Batik using the deal we bought earlier. I think it's the Nyonya restaurant inside New World Park previously, they moved out I guess. Deal for 4 pax at only RM25, super steal right?! And the food there's not bad too! I like their chicken and the bean sauce for the fish. Weeee!

After that we went to Straits Quay, cuz I kept annoying mum that I wanna get more ribbons, I'm kinda obsessed with them cuz they are really so pretty! I wanted to get the black one so badly, but last week the stall wasn't there on biz. :( And when we reached we went to the toilet first, and I was already all excited and got worried, what if the stall isn't there again?! :( I aimed up at the spot where the stall was placed 2 weeks ago and saw nothing, so I thought the stall isn't there on biz again. But then after we came out from the toilet tada!!! It's there on the other side!! YAY! So I went on happily to choose my ribbons, asking for mum's and Aunty Seat Cheng's opinions! :> Super duper happy girl! Mum deserted me after that to look at other accessories, and Aunty Seat Cheng went with her, so I chose and chose and when I went to mum, she was choosing hairbands. == She also got excited cuz the hairbands are only RM3 each and RM5 for 2 just like my little ribbons. Lol... == So she got 2 hairbands for herself, and I got 4 ribbons! :DDDDD


focus on my ribbons, not mommaz hairbands. hahaha.


Then Aunty Seat Cheng went to explore the stalls, and she stopped at this stall selling Korean earrings. I actually picked one for her, but she said she'd decide first whether to get it or not... And mum got a pair of earrings for me!! :D It's only RM18, but then after discount it's RM14 yay!! See now you know why I'm a happy girl! :D


^^v thanks mummy!


Then we walked around, and there's this stall selling phone accessories ie dust plugs, phone cases, screen protectors... Saw pretty cases and I thought they're for my phone, but it's not. It's Fei's. == Then they 'redirected' me to the correct 'site' lol. =,= So I was looking and saw so many cute ones and pretty ones, and asked for the price, RM30 the girl said. I asked for the price of clear screen protector, RM10. Mum started bargaining with the guy for the phone case, and in the end the phone case's only RM25 hahaha! Awesome MommaYeohz! No la, it's also because the stall owner's also a Mr. Nice Guy. So after getting the screen protector done and getting my case, I was literally flying!! Was searching for a nice phone case all these while, can't get a decent one, searched on FB, even the cheapest one is RM36 before postage fee. SEE? I HAVE GOOD REASONS FOR BEING SO HIGH!!! Hahahahaha. :DDDDD Now my phone is so freaking pretty!! So nice with the clear screen protector (pros) but now I need to wipe the screen more (cons). :( AND AND AND I FUCKING LOVE MY NEW CASE!!! Muax!



:* so pretty i know~*

THIS IS LIKE SO FREAKING PRETTY RIGHT!?!!?!?!


After that Aunty Seat Cheng wanted to go get nougats, so we went to get and mum and her got to try all sorts of flavours I think, I was too busy admiring my pretty screen and was also busy telling Fei what I got hahahahahahaha. ^^v Chuan was speechless all the time, so there's no point mentioning him at all HAHAHA.




Then we went to Gurney, cuz mum and Aunty Seat Cheng wanted to go there, and Aunty Seat Cheng was saying that she still hasn't gotten any top for her skirts she bought earlier when we went out together yet. So BLOUSE HUNT it is!! Hunted for them in Parkson, and Aunty Seat Cheng got 3 tops for herself! Boooohahaha I'm sure Aunty Seat Cheng's also a happy happy girl today!! :D Oh yeah, her shopping total's RM167, so we got to redeem a RM10 voucher, and she didn't want it and mum went to get a CNY wall deco. :B Then we walked around and dropped Aunty Seat Cheng home, and I was still in the excited mode and asked Fei out. Had dinner and went home to wait for Fei, and while waiting I found out my turquoise ribbon was spoilt. :( Showed mum and she asked me to bring it back to the stall to ask for another one!

So Fei was here and up up up we went to Straits Quay!! :D And in the car Fei was asking how much's the clear screen protector, I said maybe 15 since mine's 10 and he said it's impossible! OK LO. So when we reached, we went to exchange my ribbon first, luckily there was another one, but the mini gold plate was stuck cacatedly on it one, that was why I ter-chose the spoilt one cuz I didn't want the cacatedly stuck mini gold plate ribbon. :( Then I pulled Fei to the stall, and he did all the survey work and asked for Note 2's clear screen protector's price. RM15 OKAY. SEE I WASN'T A TIT BIT WRONG!!! And the Mr. Nice Guy agreed to deal with Fei at RM12!! SEE SEE SEE!!! HMPH!

Walked around after that, AND OFO IS OPENED!!! So I pulled Fei inside and went to kepo, not bad wad the things! Quite nice and they're all sold at quite affordable price as compared to the before-price lorrr. And guess what caught my eye when I was leaving the shop with Fei? UNDERWEARS!!! HAHAHAHA. Love the cutting!! :*** 3-day promotion, it's only RM10 for 2 pieces!!!! And while 'exploring' the underwears (sounds so wrong) I saw they're from La Senza ah HEAVEN I GET SUPER DEALS THE WHOLE DAY TODAY (FOR MYSELF FOR MUM AND FOR AUNTY SEAT CHENG)!!! I don't mind they're from OFO, they're still branded goods, it's just that they got rejected for certain reasons that I don't know lol and now they had to be sold at reduced price! So whatever la, as long as I get super savers deals / super steal stuffs, IT'S OKAY! LOL.


COLOURFUL PRETTY UNDIES!! :D


Oh, we're having classes from 9am till 6pm this coming Saturday. JOY, JOY, JOY! And not to forget the extra class we're having on Friday at 6.30pm till 9.30pm. Zzzz. :( Okay, till then, toodles! :)