Thursday, January 3, 2013

Resolution '13?

Hello. I'm now in college, sitting crossed leg in the 18th floor foyer and listening to the song Uncle is listening to on the radio as I typed this post on my awesome Galaxy Note phablet. I'm too bored, having nothing to do and not wanting to study or flip through my subject modules at all. So I was thinking of updating my blog with my New Year Resolution (NYR). Awesome right? :D

Um, on the night of 1st January I did look back at my 2012 resolution, and I found out I accomplished only like 4 out of 10 heh...... There's one that I really want to do it, but I'm lack of wealth resources... /_\ I wanna get mum cupcakes for her 50th birthday, which was last year, but I didn't have the money to. :'( So I'm hoping this year I can do it for her...

Oh yeah, anyway, lol, here's my resolution for this new year, I'm thinking as I write:
1. Get mum her cupcakes for her birthday.
2. Do my best in May's exam. (that's the best I can promise myself n everyone else who cares, cos I'm really very lazy right nao.)
3. Start working in June till August, earn money and save money! I'm seriously broke...
4. Putting much more effort into perfecting my handwriting. (HAHAHA ok this is not a valid reso.)
5. Have a happy relationship, we're hitting the 6th year. :0 (but this only works if Fei doesn't kek me.)
6. Back to blogging properly, like a few years ago, even if it's a once-in-a-while update.

And I can't think of any other resolution already. Lol. Actually I dunno what do I want to do, so really, the only good and sound resolution to me is no. 1. No. 3 is important in helping me to achieve my no. 1 resolution, but without no. 1 resolution I wouldn't have any motivation to get no. 3 done hahahahaha. Ok they're all just interrelated. ==

Right now I can only think of my wishes, but they'll only take effect for birthday wishes, which is after tomorrow so yeah. BD

Okay, tons to update after tomorrow, got to go, goodbye. :)





P/s: Can't believe I'm turning 21 in less than a day, like, 10 hours and 40 minutes as I'm typing this? Waaaaaaaaahhhhh! :O