Wednesday, January 16, 2013

That day of the week #1

Decided to name every Wednesday that has tutorials on 'that day of the week' cuz I get emo with the slightest thought that I need to be here early. How early? Class starts at 1pm and I am here already at 11.30am.

So as usual I'm here updating my blog cuz I have nothing better to do. Sitting in the foyer alone just to get better access to this college's suckish wifi. Wanna know how sucky their wifi is? It sucks to the extent that I can't even upload a photo to Instagram successfully. Zzz.

Having Contract and Common law tutorials later, ugh.

Oh yeah, back to the topic, that day of the week. Had ice cream just now before coming with mum because it's a Wednesday today which also means it's Pink Day at Baskin Robbins which means buy 1 free 1! :> At least I won't feel that bad after having ice cream, compared to not having any ice cream. :(

And now I'm out of ideas what to write. So goodbye. :)