Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HI YO! It's 2013 already! :O Going back to college tomorrow, not the slightest bit excited at all. Sigh whatever... I shall start crapping and typing down my 2012 NYE memories! :)

YESTERDAY:
Went out with mum and Chuan in the morning, cuz mum bought Chuan his new uniform pants but forgot to get him his new uniform shirt. =,= Then we went to Gurney to have our lunch at Chopper Board and after that walked around and had dessert in Meet Fresh.


their strawberry and yam ice cream's really good! i wonder what brand of ice cream are they using...


And by the time we left Gurney, it wuz only around 2pm and heck it wuz already jammed like hellz.

Anyway, went out together (the usual 4 of us lol Fei, Wen & Wei Shern) in the night for dinner and went to Straits Quay to count down after that. Ingolf's Kneipe wuz where we had our dinner, weeeee! I miss miss misssss their Grilled Dory Fillet with Mushroom sauce so muchhhh and finally I got to taste it in my mouth once more! Hee! And since Allan Choo and Soong Liang are working there, ==, Fei bullied Soong Liang again, and he and Allan Choo kept laughing at Soong Liang. Buddies konnonnya...


see how delicious my dory is? :j

wen's grilled pork. she was cutting the pork like she was fighting with it the whole time. hahaha.

fei shared this with wei shern. == and they finished everything. ==

for their platter, bbq sauce (i think) and mustard. yieks i hate mustard.


Went down to Straits Quay after finishing our dinner, and heck it wuz jamming like hell tho it wuz only 9 something... Straits Quay's carpark entrance was already blocked, I think the carpark inside's full already. Lol. And then Fei parked his car in Tesco yay hahahaha. WS parked Wen's car in Tesco too, we even used Tesco's toilet first before heading to Straits Quay hahahaha. Ok I know we're bad. LOL. Every restaurant/snack shop is full with HUMANS and we could only walk around. T^T Fei suggested we should go stand by the sea outside of Delicious, and we went, and there were a few projector screens being placed around so that we could see what's happening on the stage, and lol there was a Fun Game session where people went up to the stage to dance Gangnam Style. There was this guy who made Wen laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed non stop and in the end he got the main prize I think. Lol. == Time passed so fast last night I dunno why, maybe cuz we were talking non stop lol. And suddenly it wuz already 11.30pm, and suddenly it wuz already 11.45pm, and then it wuz 11.59pm.


Penang city bokeh. :B

4th photo together!

hi fei whatchu doin with the bottle?


yay fireworks crawling up higher and higher and higher to the sky~



such bright lights.... banging into showers of lights one after another. ^^v


Oh and this 2 pictures below, are fireworks blasting off on the sea surface! Straits Quay's idea's good, but too bad some people including me were confused thinking maybe some of the fireworks fell into the sea and blasted there lol. But luckily I was recording the show and managed to catch about 4 seconds of that happening. == That's why the photos' quality's out a little. Baabaa.





And from somewhere foreign:


New Year in the Philippines, the view of the Metro Manila skyline from Monterey Hills in San Mateo, Rizal.


TODAY:
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! I'm glad I stepped into 2013 accompanied by my loves with loud bangs and shower of lights in the night sky. :) 2013 will be a good year, I hope! May this new year bring us health, peace and harmony! And more.... :D I love you Fei and Wen! :*

Oh, and shit, I need to start telling people I'm 21 already if people happened to ask, urgh. 1992 kids stepping into 2013 = stepping into the era of 21 YO! Happy 21 1992 ginas! Lol.