Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy Thursday ● Sip & Chew

Yesterday
Wee! Meen Loo iz a happy girlz! Asked Fei of his timetable for yesterday on Wednesday, and he said his class is from 8-11 yay! Asked if he could throw me to college and Fei said ok! :D Cuz if Fei wasn't going to throw me to school, it would be mum and I'd reach college at 11.30am again when lecture actually only starts at 1.45pm. :( And I bought deals from MyOOO for Sip & Chew for set meals and dessert, so yesterday we went to redeem our set meals!

At first we were seated on a table for 2, wooden table that's so dangerous for all reasons lol. After that a bunch of kids came in and Fei had to move every time people move around, so we moved to another table which is a table that fits 4 people hahaha.



orh i love this!! T^T

my Chamomile and fei's drink, i think it's an Iced Lemon Tea.... sorry short term memory loss lol. and look at the table!! so dangerous right...


conversation bubble for customers to take photos with, fei didn't want to take. :(((

Mushroom Soup!

Mashed Potato, fei gatal and ordered.

Black Pepper Chicken, guess whose? lol.

Grilled Fish with BBQ Hickory Sauce, guess whose? hahahaha.


isn't this cute? hahaha.

Marine Life~*


LOOK AT THIS WHALE, ISN'T IT LIKE THE CUTEST THING EVURRRHHH??

SPOT MY PARIS CUP!!

AND WHAT DOES THAT WORD ON THE CUP READ??!


Ok obviously I get too excited over the cups, lol but they're not worth my money, cuz they're really small and it's RM10, I'd rather go to Daiso and get a nice cute cup at only RM5 hahaha.

We went to 1st Avenue after we finished our lunch, cuz I wanted to go toilet and didn't want to use college's toilet cuz it's disgusting and smelly like that. Walked only for like 15 minutes and we had to leaveeee. T^T Fei ah Feiiiiiiiii...... :(

Today
As I'm writing this post, I'm 21-year-and-1-week old already hahaaaa. And guess what! On Wednesday night I found a SMS app that's so nice cuz we can customize everything! And we (Android) can send emojis too and iPhone users can see it on their iPhones too! Tested on Wan Ying cuz she's using the latest iPhone 5 lolol. But Fei's thinking of uninstall it he says we should discuss about it later while exercising. :< If Fei uninstalls it, I'm gon uninstall it too, cuz I have no one to text the emojis to. Lol. Lalalalala. Bye bye. :)