Tuesday, January 1, 2008

1stJAN2008; New year, New lifestyle ? x)

Yesterday was New Year's eve. Fun. Kah Sing came to my place at bout 2 something. Then we went to GP together at 3 something near 4. Mum dropped us there. He reached earlier than us! Aaa.. Lol. Then we went up to the 7th floor. Met him. Saw his friend. Hahah.. My next target to pair up for Siew Wen. xD And then we went to buy movie tickets. LOL. I Am Legend for the second time. I hope those cashiers don't recognise us.

Then went down. Walked. Actually, I can't remember what we did last night. =\ Short-term memory lost. Zzz.. I just remember that we went down to McDonald's to have our dinner cause Kah Sing said she's hungry already. Ate Fillet-O'-Fish; Kah Sing ate Chicken McDeluxe and Siew Wen ate... I don't know. Lol. Before Kah Sing starts eating, she looked at her burger and said 'Can't full leh.'. -.- I don't understand her body system la. Lol. Then ate our fries. =D Then we asked Siew Wen to get some tomato sauce for us. Wakaka..

Then we went up to 7th floor. At least that's what I think. Lol. Then went down to 3rd floor again. Lol. Kah Sing & Siew Wen wanted to reload their cell's credit. Then I helped Siew Wen to reload. Hahah.. This was when the funny part's starting.. xD After I've finished reload-ing Siew Wen's credit, I gave Siew Wen the coupon and Kah Sing took it from her cause she wanna throw hers too. So.. Not even 10 seconds, those reload coupons were in the dustbin. When I asked Siew Wen to call Kah Sing don't throw hers yet, those coupons were already in the dustbin. Uh-oh.. xD Then Siew Wen's cell didn't receives any message. Obviously, the reload's process failed. Then we asked Siew Wen to pick the coupon from the dustbin cause there ain't much rubbish in there. LOL. Siew Wen don't want to. Then Kah Sing said 'Don't waste la.. Go and pick it la..' but obviously, Kah Sing was half talking half am chio-ing. Then Siew Wen's face was like.. Hahah.. Undescribe-able. xD Then SIEW WEN DID PICK IT UP FROM INSIDE THE DUSTBIN! When she's walking to the dustbin, Kah Sing and I were actually laughing. Hahah.. Then Siew Wen went to the toilet to wash her hand and Kah Sing reloads for her. Then Kah Sing keep on mumbling saying that I reload till like that bla bla.. =( But Kah Sing's first time also failed wad! She only succeed on the second try. Blek..

That was when my stomach's starting to pain.. =( Then I told Kah Sing. Then she asked me if I need to rest. Thanks bud, but nah. ;] Then Kah Sing said that she wanna go to A&W. We were all okay with it. So off we go. =]

Actually, A&W was the funniest of all. Siew Wen used English to tell us 'cold jokes'. LOLLLL! We laughed till.. LOL. Kah Sing knocked her head a few times. HAHA! xD All those cold jokes were actually not funny but.. If Siew Wen's the one who's telling it, then it'll be funny. Trust me. xD Before Siew Wen starts the joke, Kah Sing and I were already laughing non stop. LOL. Then Siew Wen scolded us and said 'Don't laugh at me la, I use English also because of him a, I scared him dunno how to listen ma.' hahaha but still.. IT'S SUPER FUNNY SIEW WEN! x)

We stayed at A&W till bout 7. Then we went up to 7th floor. Our movie starts at 7.15p.m.. ;] After the movie we went to Pizza Hut. =\

...

Then we walked back to GP. You can no longer see people playing spray. =( But there's still many people. Then we waited for 12a.m.. Fireworks! =D

Walked back at bout 12.40am.. Waited for Kah Sing's father to fetch her together. After her dad came we went back too.. ---

TODAYYY. Blah. Siew Wen's going back. =S Packed those form 3's books. OMGGG! Gonna suicide. Sooo many books. I'll never keep any reference books anymore. Lol. Then Siew Wen's mum called her. She asked Siew Wen to asked me go down with her. Her mum bought me 2 shirts. Oh God~ Paise le =\ Thanks aunty. ;]

-till here-

No comments: