Sunday, January 20, 2008

BORED.

Went to tuition. Hahaha C.S.Wong's funny. Lol. He made the whole class laugh. And Siew Wen.. Luckily she controlled herself. Or else I can't imagine what will happen. Add. Math's still the same.. CONFUSING. =( Chimm~

Siew Wen onlined today! Hahaha... xD I love chatting with her. =P Aarrh~ I miss Min Hui! HAHA~ I miss the time that I kek him. So much fun. Wakaka.. Haven't do Add. Math homework. Sad case. I hate my Add. Math teacher so much. Shit him. =\

Not yet cut my fingernails! OMG. I hope they won't check our hair and fingernails this week. I'll miss my fingernails after I've cut them. CNY's coming! CNY CNY CNY CNY!

CNY
CNY
CNY
CNY
CNY
CNY

CNY COMES FASTER!


Tomorrow's Monday and it's a school day again. Zzz.. Tuesday school ends earlier! But I dunno what time.. Cause Wednesday's Thaipusam. ;] Thaipusam or Deepavali?? Thaipusam I think. Lol. I'm not really clear about it. Haha.. Tuesday going to Physics tuition. =(

-till here-

No comments: