Thursday, January 10, 2008

Smile~*

Went to PM today. With mum and Hui Xian. Went to see shoes. xD Then saw a shop which has really nice shoes. Mum asked how much and the promoter said RM79.90. OMG. Then mum asked if there's any discount the promoter said yes. 10%. -.- After discount RM72. I got RM50 only la wey. =( Then we went to see other shops. Saw RM50 one. Not bad but I hate the VGI word. Zzzz.. Then we went to other shops to see again. Saw a RM49.90 one. But mum suddenly say 'I love Kuala Lumpur'??! Then Hui Xian turn the shoes over and we saw the stupid sentence saying 'I love Kuala Lumpur'. -.- I will NEVER buy shoes with all these stupid sentences on it. Zzz.. Then I decided to go back to the first shop we went to. Then I stopped and said I have only 50 bucks and it's not enough for the shoes. Mum said she'll sponsor me the other 22 bucks! YAY! I <3 Mum. x)

Then we went home.

Hui Xian helped me for my karangan's first and second paragraph. Thanks Hui Xian! ;] While she's helping me, I went to get my shoes and tie the shoelace. xD I kept on playing with it. Then Hui Xian stopped writing the karangan and sit on the floor and do the shoelace with me too. Haha.. Then we waited for Siew Wen sooooo long. Ended up she didn't come at all. =( Then Hui Xian went back at bout 3p.m.. Left me, alone. T.T Have to do the stupid karangan. *sigh*..

Then onlined till now. Hmm.. Nothing much to say bout today.

-till here-

No comments: