Saturday, January 26, 2008

I conserve my smile. ;]

didn't get to blog yesterday. have to sacrifice my online time to do those shitty homework. zzz...

crap it's saturday again. set my alarm at 8am but i woke up at 8.30 i think. haha.. then i keep on rolling on the bed. don't feel like getting up. until he sent me the first message. haha..

reached school at bout 9.47? i dunno. i only know that i'm late. lol. i don't care~ i hate the teacher-in-charge! shit her! so idiot. no manners. i hate her voice. creates lots of sound pollution. bla bla bla~ got the stupid shirt. I HATE IT! I HATE THE NEW DESIGN! i want the older design like hui xian's and lee chien's ones. T.T craaaapp! i don't care!

went back home. then got onlined. since i have nothing to do, i do my homework. stupid chinese jian bao and peka for the stupid chemistry. can't do biology's peka yet cause haven't got poh poh's book. wakaka.. then finished my chemis peka at 2pm exactly. mum fetched me to poh chen's house. haha.. her house's like.. WOOOOOOOW! then we start doing the stupid project. i finished the project in bout 1 hour's time! yay! xD

then went to see poh chen's room. O.O!! then we went down to her living room and we watched spongebob squarepants. hahaha.. so stupid. xD then mum called me. blaaaa.. then once again, i'm back home.

had my dinner, got onlined. till now~ tomorrow's going to tuition again. hope there's more jokes. haha.. x)

-till here-

No comments: