Sunday, January 13, 2008

Another day.

LAST NIGHT.
Quite fun though. Legs were tired. And I sweat a lot last night. -.- HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT! Then we had to walk here and there. Lol. At least that kept me busy. I hate to lengan lengan around. Nothing to do. Zz.. Went back at 10. Reached home exactly at 10.30p.m.. Bla bla~~

TODAY
Nothing special happened. Went to tuition as usual~ Chao Hui Xian.. Chose the table under the air cond exactly to sit. Cold ka bei si.. Siew Wen was nearly late for the class. xD Then.. Class started. OMG. Add. Math's really.. =( Sad case.

Tuition finished. Mum dropped me at GP. I reached first! x) Then.. Blablabla..
Ssshh.. Private and confidential. x)

Then came back home. Got onlined till now. Gonna off soon I think.

GOING BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW. T.T

-till here-

No comments: