Thursday, January 3, 2008

First day of school.

Today's the first day of school. FORM 4. Zzzz.. Saw my form 3 Math teacher. OMG. But she said nothing. Wakaka.. Then Siew Wen and Hui Xian keep on laughing. Hmph..

Aaaaaahhh! I'm not in the same class with anyone of them! T.T Sad case. I'm in S4E. =(

Kah Sing - S4D
Lee Chien - S4D
Hui Xian - S4F
Siew Wen - S4I

T.T Sad la.. I wanna change to S4F! Or S4D. Or S4I. But.. Impossible for me to appeal for changing class already. Too many procedures. As you know, I'm a lazy bump. =x But luckily I'm in the same class with Poh Chen & Shin Yee? xD

And now canteen's sellers are all changed. Aaaaaahhh!! We don't have any food to eat anymore. T.T Only bread. Zzzz.. Economy rice do'nt even have vege or whatever. I WANT BACK THOSE OLD FOOD SELLERS! T.T Nothing to eat during recess. *sobs*

*sigh* I hate my Add. Math teacher. I dunno what the hell is he talking about. -.- He failed to be an Add. Math teacher.

>.<

-till here-

No comments: