Thursday, January 17, 2008

Schooling sucks.

Tomorrow have to wake up early for the stupid EST & civic class again. =(

Science Peka is coming again. Zzz.. I hate doing Peka. So damn frustrated with it. It's a waste of time of doing all these stupid Peka(s). But what to do.. T.T

Today's fun. I mean before lesson starts. =D We were planning and predicting.. Hahah.. x) Don't worry bud~ We'll help you! Haven't give Kah Sing the money yet. Zzz.. Lee Chien and I planned to give her on the 6th. Kah Sing dunno what were we talking about. xD I wonder did she force Lee Chien to tell her? Lol.

YAY tomorrow's bag's light! I mean lighter than last week. x) Last Friday - 7 text books. Tomorrow - 5. 5 only! YAY! Nothing special happens today. It's just that.. SHE made Kah Sing feel pek chek again. -.- What's the problem with that her? *sigh*

-till here-

No comments: