Sunday, January 6, 2008

The end of the first weekend of 2008.

Today's 6thJAN. Went to Red Rock Hotel cause Pu Ai has a seminar for us. So.. Went there & listened. Had vegetarian buffet. Quite nice. ;] Drank 2 cups of coffee, 1 cup of tea, 1 cup of orange juice, and cups of water. xD Didn't get to SMS much today. =( But at least get to SMS a few messages though.. The seminar was quite fun. Haha..

Came back home not long ago. Ate my dinner. Lol. Then got onlined. Till now.

Tomorrow's MONDAY again. Sad case. Form 4 life makes me hate school. All those teachers. They're crazy. There's only 1 or 2 teachers that I considered QUITE normal. Take note, it's QUITE; not VERY.
Form teacher - Encik Wong Wai Yi. OH GOD!~ He teaches us English. OMG!
BM teacher - Cik Goo Ching Ching. Uh-oh.. I've heard from many seniors that she's..
SJ teacher - Puan Low Bee Leng. Wadda hell?
Bio teacher - Encik Chew Yu Soon. At least that's what I think his name is. Lol. Still okay, not bad.
Chemis teacher - Cik XXX ? Forgot her name jor. =\
Moral teacher - Puan Lim Phoay Li. Not bad, she told us what's life like. ;]
Add. Math teacher - Encik Oon Soon Lee. WTF?!
Modern Math teacher - Cik XXX ? Can't remember her name. =\

=(

I hate my class. >.<>I HATE AFTERNOON-SESSION CLASSES!
*cries*
I can do nothing but just be patient to wait for this whole f***ing year to pass..
=(

-till here-

No comments: