Wednesday, January 9, 2008

8thJAN::

Didn't blog bout yesterday cause I don't have time to get online yesterday. Came back from school it's already 7 and then have to go tuition at 8.15. Ain't that rush BUT have homework. =( Stupid Modern Math teacher gave us so many homework. She's crazy. She asked us to copy ALL of the questions. Damn.. She's crazy.

Before that we got our text books. OMG! 19 text books! Some more didn't inform us that we're going to get our text book. Then class monitor just suddenly popped out and said that we're going to get our text book. And we have to walk all the way back to blok lama. WTH???? Some more have to climb up second floor. Then get the 19 books. Walk all the way back to my block. AND.. Climbed up 3 floors carrying the stupid text books.

Went tuition. Bryan actually remember my name. -.- He can easily remember someone's name. Lol. But not me. I have problem in remembering things. >.<>HOMEWORK TIME. I hate doing homework. Zzzz.. Then packed my bag. AND HE FELL ASLEEP! Wakaka..

Oh yeah, yesterday was someone's birthday. Happy Birthday to that someone. xD Though I'm not really very friend with him. Still.. Just a wishing. x)

That's 8thJAN.

-till here-

No comments: