Friday, January 4, 2008

Exhausted.

Today's the second day of schooling since school reopens. I CAN'T STAND FORM 4'S PRESSURE! AAAAAHHHH! >.<>THANK YOU, HENRY TAN CHOON XIN! Thanks again for your card. Wu sim la you. No wonder that day keep on ask for my house address. Haha.. Siew Wen gave me a card & bookmark too. =] THANK YOU, SIEW WEN! Got a pig from him. >.<>THANK YOU.. PIG.. xD And.. THANK YOU(S) TO KAH SING, HUI XIAN, CHARLOTTE, ELAINE, SIEW WEN for singing the birthday song for me in the stadium so loudly that students from other classes looked over here. LOL. THANKS to those whom had wished me too. ;] I appreciate you guys' wishes. Love you guys!

Happy that today's the last day of schooling for the week. Tomorrow's Saturday & Sunday! Yay! Sunday no tuition! Wakaka.. Happy weekend to me~

Last & least. THANKS again! xD

-till here-

No comments: