Friday, January 11, 2008

Second Friday in 2008.

Aaaaaahhh! Woke up at 7.38a.m.. Set my alarm at 7a.m.. But when it vibrates I just stop the alarm and back to sleep. -.- And I have to reach the school at 8.40a.m. as my EST class starts at that time. Zzz..

8.40a.m.-10.10a.m. - EST
10.10a.m.-11.10a.m. - Civic

Zzz.. Both the teachers are quite friendly especially the EST teacher! She's fun. Then Civic.. A pregnant teacher. =P She's going to take maternity leave on April. Yes! I hope there's no replacement of teacher for us. T.T

12.40p.m. - Early class started. Zzz.. BC. I hate BC. SIEN.

1.15p.m. - Back to class.

OMG. Have to walk all the way back to my class' block and climb up 3 floors. -.- Then lesson started.

3.15p.m.-3.45p.m. - Went to the hall to register for the stupid co-cu activities.
3.45p.m.-4.15p.m. - BREAK TIME
4.15p.m.-5.45p.m. - Rumah sukan thingy. HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!

Then Sejarah class. Zzz.. Sejarah's so boring. Some more have to do our own notes. T.T Damn it. I hate doing notes. Zzz..

6.20p.m. - SCHOOL FINISHES

Back at home.
Ate dinner.
Onlined.
Blaaa~~

-till here-

2 comments:

Henry Tan said...

alah... comment mia name changed become apa pop in pulak.. hahax..
haiyo.. u ar... baru two weeks nia den hiam this n that d...haha..

Meen said...

lol..pop in chubi ma..wakaka..where got hiam..T.T..u cum to my sch n let dat oon soon lee teach u addmath n c..haihz