Sunday, December 19, 2010

887th.

Woohoo it's the 887th post!
1 more and it'll turn 888.
Nothing much, feeling all alone and bored.
I don't know what can I do, although now I have me lappie and wifi here at work.
Finishing work at 6pm and Chilli's at 7 something!
JS dinner.

And I'm kind of lost now, I don't know what's what and why's that and everything.
The main problem is, I'm really sleepy I don't know why.
My eyelids keep on threatening to drop.
And I can think of nothing to write, even though I know I have a lot to write.
What's the problem?
D: FTW.

Sighs.
Anyway tomorrow's probably gonna be a busy day for me.
Going to Telekom to apply for the Blockbuster plan, and then going to Citibank to get diaries, then to Kong Beng to get photo printed out, and then makan, walk walk, balik rumah.
Then evening, or noon, Wen's house, and if possible, night 4 of us out again.
Wonder if I'm going to have the time to shower.

Sighs. I guess I'll stop here.
Will tryyyyyyyyyy..... to take pictures at Chilli's...
Although I don't think I'll be taking any pictures at all later.
Maybe just 1, or 2.

Bye toodles.
X

No comments: