Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sighs...

Sighs.
In the beginning of December, I wished to Santa please treat me good, and let me be happy this month.
On the 6th of December, my CPU actually went bonkers, hanged, blacked out, I restarted, NOTHING!!
Great. Great. Just great. Double cheers.
My pictures that I took on that day, the Dragon-i ones, the McDonald's ones, GONE.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck.
I was so damn depressed.
Zzzzzzzzzz.
Curse the world.
FTW FTW FTW.

And then 1 week later, on the 13th of December, Mr. Smelly took my CPU back home, then on the 14th of December, Mr. Smelly brought it to Prangin to check.
Then today, I finally knew what happened. T-T
Processor chip melted, graphic card spoiled, motherboard sot sot, and something something I don't know.
Cause the message was cracked when I received it from Mr. Smelly.
So I emo-ed at work, depressed.

Then Mr. Smelly fetched me home and brought me my stupid CPU.
He told me he saw a laptop at the price of RM1599, 10 free gifts, Acer brand.
So I was thinking why not get a laptop first, later only get another CPU liao. :(

So going to get it tomorrow, asked mum about it. :)
At least it's affordable and under a good brand.
BUDGET.

Lalalala.

So I guess...
Maybe Santa didn't treat me bad after all, CPU spoiled, and I am getting a new lappie. :)

No comments: