Friday, December 17, 2010

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????

*breathes in and drops head*

I'll have to wait for quite a while until I can online at home again.
Sighs.
Me stupid old modem which is already 4 years old is not compatible with Windows 7 of my Baby.
How sad. So the attempt of trying to install the modem last night: F A I L.

I'll only get to online at work these few days, and then go home can play only.
And then this coming Monday I'll have to go to Telekom with mum to apply the WiFi.
SIGHSSS.........
Telekom is like always so full of people, and I don't know how efficient are they....
How long do we have to wait after getting our number? T-T
I hate waiting. I don't have that kind of patience to wait you know.
:(

AAAAAAHHHH AIYAAAAAA.
WHY LIKE THAT. T-T
So irritating laaaaa.
SIGHS.
Help. I need help. Before I also gone bonkers like my stupid CPU.

x

No comments: