Monday, December 6, 2010

So yeah.

2#$O*!@#)@#)$@%)@#$@#$
FAHKIT.
FAHKIT FAHKIT FAHKIT FAHKIT.

Yes we went to Gurney again just now, and before that I even asked mum to withdraw money for me first.
And when we went to Parkson to see my dear shirt, the nice Malay promoter was there.
So we asked her if that shirt still has sizes.
She said yes. I was so happy I would have flew straight up into the sky except that there were ceiling and roof.
She found it in the stockroom and I went to try it on.

FAHKIT.
FAHKIT FAHKIT.
SHIRT, WHY YOOH DESIGN LIKE TAAATTT????
WHY YOOOH HAVE LINE BEHIND???????

So yes, fuck it, I didn't get to buy that.
Because I can actually wear it very nicely, but that fahking line behind was so extra and it made my back feel weird.
Just because I have broad shoulders.
AAHHHH.
FAHKIT.
YOOH STUPID SHIRT.
WHY YOOH LIKE TAT.

Zzzzz. So I went up and down left and right whole Gurney to look for 1.
T-T
I found 1 in Nichii, and FAHKIT again, NO SIZE NO SIZE NO SIZE.
WHY WHY WHYYYYYY.

So now I give up already.
But look at it from another point of view, I get to save my money.
So yeah.

And guess what, our very first trip to Dragon-i just now.
WOHAHAHAHAHA.
Chuan punya treat.

And and and, Converse, Everlast, Timberland are also having sales for Clearance.
So I went inside and look around, saw a pair of shoes that I like, but very small size, it's only RM39.90, so I guess no more big size for me, so fineeeeeeeee.
And Chuan got a bag also, Converse, RM69.90 now only RM29.90.
Very nice, I like, but mum says my white one is still nicer than Chuan's cause Chuan's is the so boyish manly type.
So yeah, I'm still happy.
I also saw many many nice pencil case, but I should be feeling very contented and satisfied with my current Ripcurl pencil case and Billabong precious pencil case.

So yeah, basically I'm still happy despite the fact that I didn't get my shirt and shoes.
Thanks a bunch. *looks up*





P/S: Pictures at Dragon-i will be uploaded in another separate post. Just pictures. And a lil' bit of crappies if I cannot help myself. :D

No comments: