Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Stories of How These Came.

So I was annoying mum the other day that I want a pair of sunglasses also, and she asked me to buy a pair myself at Mr. Lim's place.
T-T
Then I said I don't want liao, she said I could take the CK one.
WAHAHAHAHA.
So yes la, I took the CK one, but only wore for a while in the morning just now for fun.
Hahahaha.


hehehehe. :B


End of story.

*

Next, 3 night pictures. :)))
All 3 were taken from Wen's house's balcony on Christmas morning.
Hahaha.






*

And then this was taken last night cause I had nothing else to do.
Because of the stupid modem.
So I took all my babies out from ze pillow case again.
Mum said I'm crazy. :(


see, they all look so shweet together. :D


*

And, my Christmas present lol. -.-
I'm not a baby. :(((
But I still like it, cause it's Poohhhhh, YAY!
What's more, it's not just Pooh, it's BABY Pooh! Hahahaha.
Lovesss. :)))


lovesss. :)

No comments: