Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve Eve!

Hi, so today mum and I went to Gurney, I wanted to get my hair trimmed, and now after it's trimmed I think it looks fugly if I don't blow it, like now.
Yes it was beauuuutifoohhh when I came out from the saloon, cause they washed and blowed for meeee.
Now, it looks as if it's so damn cacat.
Kind of depressing you know. Sighsss.


so you see, my hair on the front is so short, and behind is so long, it makes me feel like my hair is a jellyfish.


Ok never mind, fine, I'll just have to accept it, and before I got my hair cut mum and I were like walking round and round and round like zomggg so tiring.
And I think I'm starting to fall in love with Dorothy Perkins. T-T
Am attracted to a bag from Ripcurl and 2 bags in Dorothy Perkins.
But I'm not buying, maybe before CNY I'll take a look if they still have sales.
If they still have, then maybe I'll buy 1... :)))
So let's pray they'll have sales for CNY.
Though a very small part of me hope they don't so that I don't have to buy, hahahaha.

We went home after I trimmed my hair, and mum helped me clean my Converse.
Teeheeeeeee.
Don't blame me for giving mum extra workloads, blame Mr. Smelly, he's always so blind, always stepping on my shoes. x(
So my Converse is now all brand new and pretty again. :DDD




And very-early dinner for today:


spaghetti with tomato and mushroom sauce and sausage, with love, from mum.


Then went out again with Mr. Smelly.
Wanted to go and buy cooling pad for me baby at Prangin, but but but RM99...
Hmpphhh. x(
And we also went to Mr. Lim's place to get my contacts. :D




Went to Gurney, and showed Mr. Smelly my 3 very lovely bags. T-T
Some more kept on persuading me to buy. Bad. :(((
Oh yeaahhh we went to Chopper Board also he went to eat, and I curi his Chopper Soup again hehehehe.
Lepak around for bout 1 hour, and came home.

I feel so very bahagia today, despite the fact that my hair's still depressing and the fact that I probably won't get to buy my 3 lovely bags......
Ily. Heeeeee.

No comments: