Monday, December 27, 2010

:OO

OMG zzz my internet went bonkers again yesterday.
Stupid modem stupid wifi.
It was still functioning properly on Saturday night.
And suddenly yesterday when I reached home, finished my dinner and wanted to get online, I asked Chuan to on the modem and it wasn't fahking working.
I was already very cranky in the morning, having today as the first day of period, and Chuan making me angry.
And then wifi wasn't working I was even more cranky.
I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap... T-T
Thank you I love you. :)
First CPU and now modem, is Decemeber going to treat me any more worse?

It happened that the modem went bonkers.
Zzzz.
So the guy came to fix it just now, although yesterday he promised he'll be here between 5.30 to 6, and when mum called him again just now he said 6, and he reached at 7.
Within 10 minutes all done. Internet back again. :)))
So I can spam here again. Weehee!

Basically we went to Mahindrama in the morning, Gurney after that, McDonald's for lunch, walked around, and went home lol.
Mahindrama was so jammed I don't know why.
Probably because school's reopening already and everyone wants to be blessed? :D

Then of course lunched at McD's, I ate only twister fries and normal fries.
Wahahahahaha.




Then we went to walk around again, very good for exercise. xD
Chuan went to see his stupid Transformer stuffs again.
Sighsss.
And guess what, even though I already owned a new Dorothy Perkins, I still want the Ripcurl.
Hahahahaha anyone charitable enough to donate me? :P

Mr. Smelly came again just now weehee I'm so happy but I don't know why I went to the toilet twice in an hour and I still wanted to go for the third time but I managed to control.
:O

No comments: