Friday, December 24, 2010

900th!! Happy Christmas Eve!

Yay it's the 900th post!!
1000 coming. :D

Went to Citibank again, mum had to help Yeema with something.
And then we went to New World Park to eat.
Then there's this black cat.
Chuan went to attract its attention zzzzz.
Ended up the cat kept on coming to us and I couldn't eat peacefully, then the aunty that sells Curry Mee is sho nais she helped us and shoo away the cat. :)




Then we went to Sunshine City again, this time we parked outside.
And we had to walk to the escalator that was connected straight to Sunshine City.
That escalator was sho scary, felt so unstable. Lol mum didn't dare to move when standing on the escalator hahaha.
So we went there and mum bought groceries, and I kuli-ed again. T-T

Next Gurney-ed, I forced mum to get herself CNY new clothes, because she didn't have even 1.
Ok la I didn't force, I just kept on nagging her. Hahahahaha.
Chuan and I paid RM35 and RM35, and mum paid RM3.
Hahahaha. 1 for RM46, 2 for RM73.
:D
I am happy!!
Cause mum finally has new clothes heeeee.
And omg I bought my bag liao it's so beautiful. T-T
Dorothy Perkinsssssssss. Love love. :D
And I saw the tights that they sell there is only RM33, like wth? ==
#@)($@_(_!~!!_@)$_^&+*$%^_@#$@




Walked around for a while after Dorothy Perkins, and went home.




Happy Christmas Eve!!

Going to Wen's house later, I know it'll be fun.
:))))

No comments: