Saturday, January 15, 2011

_|_

I'm so sad and sleepy now please don't talk to me.


*


hi mr, smelly just to let you know if you cannot find me the baby polar bear then i want this.
^_____^


*


Mum and Chuan went to cut their hair.
Nice. Like finally we found a good place to cut our hair.
Fahk that place where I cut my hair.
So sad nao every time I see the picture I took with Chuan.
My hair was still so long, even though my hair jumped a lot then.
I'm probably not going to cut my hair for quite a while already lolol.
I want Bella Swan's pretty thick hair yay.

Went to Gurney after that, had a little snack at Max Gourmet, so sad not many customers anymore.
I guess all their customers ran away, loyal or not, when they changed the menu and raised all the food's price.
Serves them right. Who asks them to change the menu?
So damn expensive. So over. Too much.

Anyway there was also a Majlis Perasmian Hari Tanpa Plastik Bag and there was this Wushu competition.
I was like wth what does hari tanpa plastik bag have to do with Wushu????
Zzzz and was so worried the contestants punya swords and stuffs like that will tercucuk us. -.-

Came back after that lol.
Oh yeah bought DVDs again lol Megamind and Open Season.
I don't know what's Open Season I think it looks like Yogi Bear.
Chuan's watching Megamind now by the way lol.


*


Have been thinking a lot lately, like really a lot.
Not about any relationships with anyone, friends or Smelly, but HUMAN RIGHTS.
And what happened last night made me think about it even more.

Like what the fuck?? (excuse the language, though I don't really give a fahk if you mind or not.)
THAT WORD, YES THAT WORD YOU FREAKING USED WAS VERY INAPPROPRIATE.
Me keeping quiet DOESN'T mean I'm stupid.
I'm just giving you FACE.
Like, really, you need it, do you want someone to ask you for money when you're supposed to automatically give it yourself and there are people around?
Idgaf about what you think about me seriously.
Plus, the Starbucks thingy?
SO WHAT if I'm there with my friends?
It's my life, it's my PRIVATE life, even if I really AM a big spender I use no fuck of your money, I use my own money and spend big, so stfu and stop being so stupid, listening to the others talking about me BEHIND MY BACK.
If you're brave enough you would have told me WHO started that fahking stupid rumour, but you're not.
And another thing, I don't need you to teach me HOW to be tough, because from the inside I'm already 101% tougher than you are yourself, you have no idea what I'd gone through since I was a kid, so please stfu and act like you know all and like you are the best okay?
Yes, I know you're very busy and stressed up and all that with a lot of stuffs to manage, really, but I think that's just a fahking silly excuse.
Am really fed up with all these fahking unfair treatments I get.

Maybe I should have visited the Welfare place thingy, if you know what I'm talking about.




Get a life and stfu and myob.
IDGAF.
Thank you. _|_

No comments: