Thursday, January 13, 2011

Feel like...

... doing a 3+1.
If I want that then I'll need to study really hard which is a little... hard since I'm so lazy.
BUT BUT BUT I'LL TRY!!!
I want to have a beautiful experience of studying there and living there and working there for a while.
But I think it'll be very hard lor since living there needs POUND currency.
Sighsss.

Living there and studying there should be fun?
Not for a long period, just a year or two.
I would get to meet new friends and start a new life there, building my own nest from scratch.
Big challenge though.
== Negative liao. *smacks self*

And when I'm having holidays, a week or two, I would go and travel London!!
Yay!!
I'll be bringing my big handbag, stuffing maps and water bottle inside, and also an umbrella in case it rains, cause you know lah, it always rains in London I don't know why. *shrugs*
Then I'll buy nice nice stuffs when I see them if they're realllllllyy nice AND CHEAP hahahaha, some for myself some for my loves some for mummy some for Chuan.
Then whenever I feel so stressed from studying I'll bring my laptop and homework and sit in a little corner in a little tea shop and relax myself.

Meeting new friends also should be fun.
Like if my new best friend there is not the spending type then we would go window shopping together in malls, and only buy clothes together when there are a lot of sales going on onoz.
And once in a long while we would go party all night!!
Then we would also do everything together, window shopping, making dinner, gossiping, studying, laughing, partying...
If only I get a friend like this sighs.
So hard to find even a good friend nowadays.

Starting a new life there, no one would know my histories!!
Hehehehehe.
But of course I'll miss my loves every single day still.
OH AND MAYBE I'LL GET MY DSLR THERE?!?!
HAHAHAHA.
Then when I go travel around London during my holidays I'll take many many nice pictures, then I'll print it into a postcard and send it back home to mummy and Chuan and my loves!!
OMG I'M SUCH A GENIUS!!
And maybe I could get an iPhone too!! And iPod!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
SHITZZZ I'M SO HIGH NAOOOOO.

Okay I think I better stop here, I'll make a better plan of this and will write about this again someday.
Hahahaha.
This is a dream, and I will try my best in making it come true.
Lovesss. :)
Sorry for stopping writing abruptly. HAHAHAHA.

FEELING SO FLY LIKE A G6.

No comments: