Monday, January 31, 2011

Day Out! :)

Went to Tesco in the morning with mum and Chuan, bought home stuffs.
I wanted to look for red ribbons, but damn, Popular and ze big Tesco store have nothing.
NOTHING. Nada.
-.-
I also went to look for flip flops for my CNY new shoes hahahaha.
But too bad my size no more liao. Sad lor. :'(
So paid for all the stuffs and went off.

Gurney next! :D
Had light lunch there, and Chuan bought the wallet.
Hahahahahaha.
Mum actually said that she's sponsoring RM20 for him, but I suggested that she should let him pay all by himself, so that he'll take care of it extra carefully.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Lalalalala~ I'm just trying to train him into taking care of his own things properly okay. :b
And I continued my search for my flip flops, F A I L.


SHEDY. with a ox's head there. as the brand's logo. hahaha.


Went home after that, dyed my hair again ngiaks.
Mum dyed for me. :D
-.- So rough, and she said "Own daughter never mind one la, pain pain la.".
-.- -.- -.- -.-
And while waiting, I cut my fingernails and toenails. :D!!


doesn't look so obvious here. :( but very obvious when you see the real me. hahahahaha.
so damn happy after i came out from shower. xD


After that, time to go out again. -.-
Mr. Smelly wanted to buy another CNY new shirt.
But before that, we went to Baskin cause Wen was working there today with Natasha.
Hahaha so damn busy cause today's the 31st and every 31st of the month we get 31% discount.
-.-
So I only got to talk to them when we wanted to order. Lol. -.-
Ordered 1 pint, Jamaico Almond Fudge and Jamaico mix. RM18.60 after discount.
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. :B
I didn't even get to say bye bye to them, cause they were really like super uber damn busy. T-T

Then only we went to Gurney, and although there were 2 of us, we had a hard time deciding where to eat.
Hahahahahaha wasted so much time deciding and walking around. :D!!
Ended up in Chicago Rib House again.
And that waiter that served us on my birthday, he served us the starter Mr. Smelly ordered and he said, "Welcome back sir, I remember you were here the other day."




HE REMEMBERS SMELLY!!
WHY?? -.-
I guess, it's because he's easy to recognise, with his big nose and dark skin and big head and 1 pack.
Bluek.
And that crazy Smelly, he ordered starters I don't know what's wrong with him.
-.-
Our food came together with the starters lol like wth. -.-
And we ordered lime juice, and this Smelly, he kept complaining it's so weird, bla bla bla, but WHO kept drinking it? HMM???
When we first went in, and wanted to get seated, Smelly also spilled salt all over the table sighs.
Then, when 1 of the waiter wanted to get our orders, Smelly got so black-head-ed cause he couldn't flip open the menu omg silently laugh die me hahahahahaha.
:b


see the spilled salt. sighs.

lime juice.

starters - fried mushroom. -.-

mine!! fish and chips! :D

smelly's! erm something something chicken, i don't know what it's called.
note::: i'm not the photographer who took this picture, please see carefully.


And then we were really very full, I even cut I think a quarter of my fish to Smelly.
Hahahaha. And he ended up couldn't finish his chicken. -.-
Hiao lor, order starters lor, hiao la so damn hiao so gatai.
I finished mine. :b


mine! :D

fried mushroom also didn't finish lor. hiao lor.

smelly's. *SHAKES HEAD*


Then I beh syok his plate ada sisa makanan, so I took a few of his fries and put it on my plate, hoping he'll get pimples and bad skin.
HNG.




Then it was time to go shirt hunting!
Smelly has this gender-discrimination problem.
I wonder if I'm the one who has this problem OR HE'S the one who has it.

Examples:
"Zha boh hua chia toh si ane kuan la."
"Haiya, ta po beh sa jit eh nia eh."

Translation for sentence1: Female drivers are bad drivers.
Translation for sentence2: Ladies take very long time when it comes to shopping for clothes.

So, now who's the one with GENDER DISCRIMINATION problem? HMMMM?

And he was so fussy, this beh ngam, that tight, this slim fit, that regular fit, wants loose cutting.
BLA BLA BLA.
Searched from 7pm to 7.35pm, still cannot find a shirt that can satisfy him.
So we went off, cause I promised Yee I'll be there at 8pm to deliver her belated presents to her.





HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Hope you like the belated presents. :)


We went back to Gurney again after delivering Yee's presents to her.
Hiao lor. Hiao ka beh si.
Still want to search for his clothes, he wants to go Bossini this time. -.-
And I reached home at 8.41pm, which means MR. SMELLY basically used 81 minutes, which is equivalent to 1 hour and 21 minutes to search for 1 piece of shirt.
HOW FAST IS THAT???
HAHAHAHA.

Oh, and since so many people were taking pictures of Gurney's decoration for CNY, I took 1 too.
I kia su. HAHAHAHAHAA. -.- Not funny I know.
Lalalalalala. :)




And also, look at Smelly's eyelashes, not that clear in the picture though, in real, his eyelashes are very long and curly, I very beh syok him.




Don't worry this post is coming to it's end.
Hahahahahahaha.
Another box of pineapple cookies YAY!!
And tangerines. I'm going to do the stick stick work tomorrow. >:)





Vain sial, I got super perasan since dunno when.
Sorry if my pictures spoiled your appetite hahahaha I don't seem sorry. :D




2 more days to CNY!!

No comments: