Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Thaipusam!

Bought Homecoming's tickets with mum yesterday for today.
Earliest showtime lol. ==
We reached Gurney at like 10 something near 11.
Then mum wanted to get Chuan a pair of shorts.
So we went inside Parkson and buat survey.
Oreef's having sales! Having fair.
Mum bought Chuan his shorts there.
I saw a pair of shorts too RM60. T-T
Bye bye shorts. It's impossible that I would buy you. You're beautiful, but too expensive..

Had light early lunch at Max Gourmet.
Beh tahan lor. Really expensive lor there. -.-
I wonder why are they really so fahking stupid and go and change the menus and price all.
Now no more many customers like last time loh.
Engkai.





Lol really gila lor they all.
Karen Neo and Chef Daniel hahahahaha.
Siao one lol so stupid.
And I learned a new word, JLB - ji liao bee. LOL.
Though I think it should be CLB hahaha.

Went down to basement after movie, and went into Watsons and got my acne patch.
Hahahahaha I sho love zis acne patch because it helped me a lot lot lot lot lot.
Lalalalala.
And I wanted to get the beautiful bling bling silver and baby blue, but so expensive, I gave up.




And after we went home, last minute plan lagi, I'm going to Tesco to get Yeo's packet drinks with Smelly!
Ze traffic congestion was real scary, from waterfall to Greenlane McD.

Anyway ze Yeo's packet drinks were all finished when we reached zzz.
So we waited for them to get new stocks.
And I finally laid my hands on a carton.
The ginas were so annoying and irritating. Siam ji pi la. Tin teh nia. ==
And the queue was so long so long.
Oh and our hands were so ever dirty from carrying the carton ftw.
Then suddenly Smelly said ze packet drinks punya box dah pecah, why got water drip out one.
Omg sad die me disappointed die me. T-T
Purposely go till there to get it and now macam ini. Really ftw one lor.
:(
I hate Tesco.

Then we went to 1st Avenue, and I got my bling bling.
Still thinking how to cover my baby's bruised back. :'(
Any ideas?

No comments: